Edit Favorites in Lightroom iOS Shortcut
With the introduction of Shortcuts in iOS 12, you can now get more done with fewer taps.
This iOS Shortcut opens all the favorited photos from your last import in Adobe Lightroom CC. You should use this Shortcut if you import photos to your iPhone or iPad from an SD card and want to efficiently open all your selects in Lightroom with a single tap.
Download this free Shortcut on your iPhone or iPad and make your Lightroom workflow even more efficient.
Professional Presets for Lightroom Mobile
Get the best Adobe Lightroom Presets to complement this Shortcut.
How to use this Shortcut:
- Import your photos from you SD card into your iPhone or iPad
- Favorite the photos you'd like to edit
- Open the Shortcuts app and tap the Edit Favorites in Lightroom Shortcut
- Voila! All favorited photos from your last import will magically open in Lightroom
- Access this Shortcut as a widget, through Siri, or on your Home Screen for even more efficiency
This Shortcut requires:
The Shortcut file will be available for download immediately after purchase. The download link must be opened with Safari on your iPhone or iPad to be properly installed.